People who live in glass houses....

Sooooo this whole blogging thing is getting old, and I'm pretty sure that anyone who is spending time reading about the life of an 18 year-old girl is (a) a pedophile, or (b) has zero life or (c) a combination of the above. But people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and I'm actually bored by my own life, so here goes yet another pointless post.

I got my graduation cap and gown today and no lie, it makes me look like Hermoine from Harry Potter, for those (few) of you who are unfamiliar with popular culture (stop blogging and go watch tv, fools). I love the idea of being draped in black polyester in the sun sweating to death in the white dress that I'm supposed to be wearing. Who came up with the idea of white for graduations anyway? Same with weddings - I mean, who do these brides think they're fooling?? And even if they are, you know after their wedding night they'll never be able to get away with white again. Haha - I crack myself up.

Mom made me go visit my sister today - I still can't stand going. We brought flowers (Mom goes every week and brings roses - I want to tell her that Katherine liked lilacs better, but I think that there's absolutely nothing I would gain by doing that - do you?) I hate that my stomach still reels every time I go, but I'm not sure that's something that will ever change - I've just learned never to eat before I go. Silver lining - so rare.


Peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
At the dark end of this bar What a beautiful wreck you are

Followers