I am so not creative today

Epic fail - I'm sitting on the couch watching the winter olympics right now and I'm so tired I can't even move. I've spent the last 3 days sitting in the ICU with Lauren, who's completely incoherent and just sleeps all the time. The doctor wouldn't use the term "coma" because she definitely was trying not to freak me out (because I wasn't already freaking out obviously).

One summer when she was in college, my sister volunteered in the ICU. She used to say that people call it the vegetable garden. I can feel my stomach turning every time I remember her saying that.

1 comments:

Tommy Silva said...

Really quite sorry to hear about your friend. My friend was in a coma once when he go knocked into the water. Nearly drowned. Scary stuff.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
At the dark end of this bar What a beautiful wreck you are

Followers