I Still Miss You

I had this dream last night, and Katherine was there, which is strange because until now, she's never actually appeared in one of my dreams. I mean, don't get me wrong, there isn't a single day that goes by that I don't think of her and there are about a zillion songs that remind me of her, including the ones she loved, the ones she hated, and the ones we used to listen to in her car when she picked me up from school sometimes, but to my surprise, I've never had a dream, good or bad, about her. I guess that's easier in a way because people have a way of always appearing so clearly in dreams, even when in real life you feel like you're starting to forget their faces. I'm not sure whether her making an appearance while I'm in a semi-conscious state (just like Lauren right now - irony?) would finally put me over the edge or not - I've been waiting a long time for that, but I get the feeling that I'm the type of person that would have a hard time putting myself back together if I fell apart, so maybe holding it together despite everything is better?? Really, I couldn't tell you.

1 comments:

Lexi said...

Sweety your not holding it together. I recommend some meds to help you get over this chic and to help you get your life in order. it will work wonders. good luck!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
At the dark end of this bar What a beautiful wreck you are

Followers