stuck in a rut

Today Lauren finally moved from the hospital to a rehab place nearby. I went to visit her in the new place and it was soooooo strange. Her roommate had a stroke or something (he's old - like 80s or something) and just seems like an invalid and I sort of feel like he would have been better off if the stroke (?) just killed him off. I mean, who wants to live like that? Even if he recovers, what kind of life could he possibly have?

Lauren seems excited-ish about leaving the hospital. She's still on anti-seizure meds, which she says make her sick and I was also sitting with her last night when she told the nurse that she was nauseous because she hadn't taken her depression medication and that's what happens when she doesn't take them on time. I didn't even know she was on depression meds - fmylife.com. Some friend.

I'll try to get an attitude adjustment before next time, I swear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
At the dark end of this bar What a beautiful wreck you are

Followers